Thursday 27 September 2018

Breakfast

My mom has always emphasized on the importance of breakfast! So, I have never ever skipped my breakfast. I must admit I might have brunch occasionally. 😅 Having that said, I would say I skip lunch instead of breakfast since in most cases it's because I woke up late 😉 Well, dinner is a totally different story. There were times where I only had fruits for dinner (because I overate during breakfast/lunch/dinner and still experienced the aftereffect - bloating!)

Here's a short video to make your own sandwich! It's easy and straightforward (both the real thing and the craft) 😄. It does not take up much of your precious time. I can't see why we should miss our breakfast or any meals at all - if time was the issue.

Insta Version (@missbloopy)

Youtube Version


Enjoy! Hope from this day onwards, none of you will ever say that there's no time to prepare your own meal. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment