Sunday 7 July 2013

Pencil Case

Sponge sheet pencil case

#4 Minion Pencil Case

Is Anyone still in for some minion fever?! This is made for a special someone of mine, but he/she doesn't know about it yet :)

This time, I took my sister's advice and tried using other material to make it. Let's see, the best part about using this material is that it would not become very 'furry' looking like my Lots o huggin bear pencil case. (I think it will last longer) Also, this material doesn't absorb water and it is much lighter than felt. Of course, the bad part is, it is hard to be sewn by machine, so I finish most of the part using hand :(

I prefer one eye over two eyes although all of them are adorable :D

top view
 
the contents


Felt Pencil Case
 
#3 Blue totoro purse
 
( I'm so glad that my hard work had paid off! With this masterpiece, i finally earn myself a customer who wish me to make a purse for her. But not just any purse! It's based on Howl's Moving Castle Calcifer! And that purse is in the middle of process.)
 
 
#2 Totoro pencil case :)
 
*I'm not finish with this yet because I have no more long zip! Will finish this piece of work when i buy the zip. So stay tuned!*
 
 
 


 
#1 Lots o Huggin Bear!
(I love this bear indeed! And he's now my pencil case! I have been using it for over a year, so its condition isn't as what it was like before, but it's precious!)
 
 
*From the top*
 
 
*The 'contents'*
 
*pencil case - RM 18*
*purse - RM 12*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment