Saturday 22 June 2013

FIMO

Fimo Clay
I only know the existence of FIMO clay through my elder sister and I started working on it when my teacher help to buy them (otherwise I would have to order them from the web). I don't know why but the FIMO bought by my teacher is very hard and 'fragile'!! When I rub them against my palm, they fell into pieces. I think that's why I lost patience in it and only manage to do a few :( Anyway, these are few of my favourites and I sincerely hope you would find them interesting! :D 
 

#4 If you have no idea who this bear is, then you must have missed the PIXAR movie of toy story 3! Yes, that's right! He's the one and only Lots O Huggin Bear!! I love him very much even though he's an evil bear. I find him adorable and loveable when he's with his owner. I really do pity this old fellow! Anyhow, hope you all fancy it!
 
#3 Oh look! A dog @ puppy!! This is given to my teacher who has helped to buy me and my sister the FIMO as a token of appreciation!

#2 Ice-cream!! Yummy~ 

#1 Look right here!! It's little snowman with his friend penguin!! Unfortunately, I forgot to give the penguin a tail. But I'm sure little snowman love his dear friend the way he is ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment